Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Excellent Thanksgivings! Had two! We’re now working on securing hardware cloth to the outdoor run. Before it rains. Lol. :rolleyes:

lot's going on there? what am I missing here had to look see if there was a feed store in Randle not that we found :rolleyes: grocery store their said 3 more miles toward Rainer or St Helens lord I miss Dels Morton is ten miles Randle is another 17 from there turned around went 17 back from Mossyrock toward I-5 another 17 Leonard Rd there is Mom and Pop type feed Onalaska address bought two bales of lg flake white shavings 18 dollars and change :frow

we had a great thanks giving here just north of Seattle. we roasted up an 8.25 LB cornish cross from our coop with lemon, home grown garlic, herbs and spices, it was the size of a small turkey! It was delicious!
IMG_0086.jpg

lot's going on there? what am I missing here had to look see if there was a feed store in Randle not that we found :rolleyes: grocery store their said 3 more miles toward Rainer or St Helens lord I miss Dels Morton is ten miles Randle is another 17 from there turned around went 17 back from Mossyrock toward I-5 another 17 Leonard Rd there is Mom and Pop type feed Onalaska address bought two bales of lg flake white shavings 18 dollars and change :frow
Puyallup is a fairly busy town. I am lucky to have a Tractor Supply and a Wilco pretty close. We do LOVE going to Mossyrock for camping and we also head out to Packwood. There is nothing out those directions! Just farm and roads. :) It is nice to get away sometimes. Camping in the PNW is the best!

Puyallup is a fairly busy town. I am lucky to have a Tractor Supply and a Wilco pretty close. We do LOVE going to Mossyrock for camping and we also head out to Packwood. There is nothing out those directions! Just farm and roads. :) It is nice to get away sometimes. Camping in the PNW is the best!

if I have any say to it I will not spend money in a tractor supply they are the a holes that bought our Del's farm and feed in Morton then shut it down :rant:mad:

Back
Top Bottom