Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

that sounds good Bf does not want to butcher, he recalls doing it when he
was younger because he was told to ... nope we take birds to auction I do get a good price from full grown birds

Hello fellow Washington peeps! :frow I was directed to this thread from another one where I was asking about a pullet I have. She was sold at Skagit Farmer’s as an Ameracauna, and from research I think she could be a silver, but I’ve been told she looks more like an EE. What are everyone’s thoughts?
0585DA11-7926-4215-97B3-925FB13351E7.jpeg EACECB0A-FC21-4CEC-AE72-88B3B8B5FE74.jpeg F0E5C9D5-FF94-48D0-921A-62A041294E26.jpeg
Also, anybody else feel like they’re about to go crazy from this LOOOOONG winter?! I’m ready to plant my garden!!!:barnie

Hello fellow Washington peeps! :frow I was directed to this thread from another one where I was asking about a pullet I have. She was sold at Skagit Farmer’s as an Ameracauna, and from research I think she could be a silver, but I’ve been told she looks more like an EE. What are everyone’s thoughts?
View attachment 1336683 View attachment 1336684 View attachment 1336685
Also, anybody else feel like they’re about to go crazy from this LOOOOONG winter?! I’m ready to plant my garden!!!:barnie

She's a rather pretty easter egger.

This is a silver ameraucana hen
700 (1).jpg

and a silver ameraucana rooster just to show sex difference
700.jpg

Oh, I don't bash EEs. They have been some of my best layers. I have 7 year old hatchery EE hens that are still laying well. Actually I'm looking to add a few new ones since all my large fowl are getting very old. Only hatchery breed I haven't actually had issues with

Back
Top Bottom