Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Wow! that is a lot of damage! Rain is coming back tomorrow here, how about your area? And what a great idea for a dust bath! I'm going to start looking at covered sandboxes!! :clap

Yeah says rain in forecast... I just hope it's not too bad. No more water over the banks but still a lot of standing water in what was the gravel walkway. Otherwise... it doesn't look too bad? Other than the walkway everything has surface drained. The lawn is squishy but ok to walk on. Chicken run is a little squishy in the corners but fully usable.

I went out and picked up debris today, put the stepping stones back in place, and started raking some gravel back into place. Going to order a truckload of gravel to fix up the walkways as well as fill in some potholes on the driveway. Have someone coming next week to check on the house foundation too, for peace of mind.

Yeah the dust bath survived really well! I was frankly amazed when I popped it open and it was perfectly dry inside. It actually helps that it floated (and moved), because that kept it above water.

It was so good to have sunshine these two days, I've been out workin
Yeah says rain in forecast... I just hope it's not too bad. No more water over the banks but still a lot of standing water in what was the gravel walkway. Otherwise... it doesn't look too bad? Other than the walkway everything has surface drained. The lawn is squishy but ok to walk on. Chicken run is a little squishy in the corners but fully usable.

I went out and picked up debris today, put the stepping stones back in place, and started raking some gravel back into place. Going to order a truckload of gravel to fix up the walkways as well as fill in some potholes on the driveway. Have someone coming next week to check on the house foundation too, for peace of mind.

Yeah the dust bath survived really well! I was frankly amazed when I popped it open and it was perfectly dry inside. It actually helps that it floated (and moved), because that kept it above water.
Hope this rain slows down for all of us, but especially you!!! Hope all is well with the house!

I did allot today the sun helped What I called the grow out coop, is now housing BC blue marans cockerel 2 speckled sussex, 2 large blue cochin 1 blue andalusian mix 1 EE
3 sussex are in the main coop

See my family moved here in 68 from Wisconsin settled in the outskirts of Renton had a big place back then after Dad died Ma sold lock stock and barrel .. Condos now.... but never had a inkling to move east like the west side allot better but always been home since 8 years old

Back
Top Bottom