Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I wonder how long it will take to get to 80,000 this time.
gig.gif
I like your profile pic and sig!
My two babies hatched either on my bday or after or before my bday, what a gift!

Just a suggestion for future cases like this. I think it would be easier for Users if old posts could simply be archived or moved, keeping maybe the most recent 6 months as-is. IMHO
I love your sig, sorry about your mom! :hugs
Alright. I'm out-a here. I'm off to get my allergy shot, head to Lowes and to a tackle shop. I tell ya - I shop in the strangest places now that I have chickens.

frow.gif
Have a good day. I hope everyone finds this thread.
I like the chicks in your profile, what are they?

I would like him, so far from you, though. BI must have some place for him. Maybe the Gov. would want him.
I've been trying to find him a place, i'm gonna keep looking, but it hasn't been looking to hopeful. He hasn't started crowing, and he hasn't had any problems with my main roo, unfortunatly we don't have the space to keep him permanently. I'll keep looking until he starts causing trouble, once he does I'm afraid he's going to have to be stew 😭

I would like him, so far from you, though. BI must have some place for him. Maybe the Gov. would want him.
If it were up to me I'd drive all the way out there and deliver him straight to your door for you 🤣 Unfortunatly that's not an option for me, I'd only be able to drive part of the way 😢

Back
Top Bottom