Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
If I remember correctly (without going back and looking at the photo) there is one of the run doors open.

I have talked about him before...A local retired pastor...Paul Ashbrook. He had an absolutely beautiful set up. They each had their own runs inside and outside of a very larege (and very clean coop) and then he could open the run to let them free range inside of a nicely (high) fenced area. He had cougars and coyotes that liked to visit him. He had a room for his incubators and hatching. He has had many champion birds at shows across the country. His wife got very sick and he had to down size and I do not know if he is still showing birds or not...they moved back East to be closer to family. A very nice man. He worked a lot with the local 4-H and FFA kids and the poultry program.

Yeah I tried in vain to find his old house to see if the set up was still there so I could check out his designs....

Eagle2026
Hey Mike Welcome back. Glad to see your back
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I 'm really gald to hear you got a new dog
celebrate.gif
bet the kids love him/her
love.gif

Quote:
Cayenne pepper will not sting or burn any wound except mucosal tissue...that is tissue that sucretes moisture, ie: lips, mouth, throat, labia, vagina, and so on.
And the rear end and boyish parts as well ...
I cut myself bad at a friend's one time and he dumped cayenne on my gushing finger and I flipped expecting burn..there was none, and the bleeding just STOPPED.
I also collect and keep in sandwich baggies, paper wasp nests, discard the inner hive, and keep the outter paper part.
The outter hive is minute particles of paper chewed up by the wasps and is very clean,,and applied to a cut and help in place works wonders for stopping bleeding.
All kinds of strange but wonderful applications I learned from Natives American friends.
Everytime I see a big hive, I wanna waite til winter, and knock it down to save the outter hive.

Rare Feathers Farm wrote:Hey everyone! I had my appointment today. I have gained 6oz. roll I got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was at 150 today. smile Everything seemed okay and I have my next appointment in a month.

thumbsup.gif

So glad everything went well!!! Are you guys going to find out what you are having or are you going to keep it a surprise?​

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

So glad everything went well!!! Are you guys going to find out what you are having or are you going to keep it a surprise?

We're going to find out...I figure it will be a surprise whether it's at an ultrasound or at birth.
smile.png
I'm 12 weeks and 1 day now so only 8 more weeks until can find out.
smile.png

We really need to have a lottery.. on RFF guess time and sex, but I do not know how to do that....
hugs.gif
so wonderful to have a little you growing inside ! And be careful!! You are now a walking -talking incubator !!
Well, guess I am off to figure out what kinda cake I wanna bake..and I also want to say
T-Hi...................are you OK girl ??
No UC !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeze she is the best human person..hope she is not sick...
And CR..did ya have a job interview ?
I hope all is OK..I miss JB but I am a early riser what with all these birds..so talk later guys..take care
and spring is coming!!!!!
14.gif

And RFF::: When is your due date ?????? Gotta mark my calender for all the babies !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom