Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do you think VF's wife is jealous of the forum and the stuff he was doing for people?? That's too bad!!! where else can you raise your own eggs and know what you fed your chickens, just the joy of having them!! I don't understand people?? There could be worse things a husband could be doing or engaging in that would cause more issues than chickens!!??? People need to LIGHTEN UP!! Life is too short to not enjoy some of the simple pleasures such as that!!
rant.gif

oh I guess asking him if he was looking for some BO's would be out of the question then huh??
hu.gif

Quote:
lol~ i don't know yet what time I will be there CR! How does this work anyway? Is it better to try and sell them out of my car, or should I put them in the auction? I also haven't FULLY decided if I am going to hang onto these guys till fall. They are breeder quality and I can pair them up then...

Sooo.. CR--I can let you know as the w/end gets closer. So flaky I know
smile.png
and I DO GOT SAND! lol

If ya sell out of car they do charge a small fee (last I knew) However that also gives you the fredom to negotiate or barter. I think they also charge to auction.

Oh yea!! I'm watching Man vs Food and he's in Seattle at the Crab pot!! We took my 13 yr old nephew up there for his birthday in April!! He watched this show and saw it and wanted to go!We didn't tell him where we were taking him and the little turd figured it out when we hit Ellensburg!! LOl! We had a great time and it's a good place!! Trips like that tho remind me why I live on the dry side!! No offense but there were some WEIRD people on the warf!!!
hide.gif
Then we went up to the market!!! Another source for strange people! It's interesting for people watching tho!!
tongue2.gif

Oh I love this!! Adam Richman is talking to the hens because he's going to Beth's cafe for the 12 egg omelet and they have to produce over time for the egg demand!! LOL!! Anybody ever tried that?? A 12 egg omelet?? Terry said he could eat it!!! but, I bet he couldn't eat the hashbrowns and all the other stuff to win the challenge!!! I don't have anything big enough to cook that on!!!! Oh yea and two pieces of toast!!! He nuts!!
sickbyc.gif
lol!

well better get out and finish what I was doing, the wind is coming up and I see ominous clouds headed our way!! still got weeds to pull, a small fence to build for my tween teens ect, ect, ect then it will be time to milk and feed goaties!!!

Quote:
Do you think VF's wife is jealous of the forum and the stuff he was doing for people?? That's too bad!!! where else can you raise your own eggs and know what you fed your chickens, just the joy of having them!! I don't understand people?? There could be worse things a husband could be doing or engaging in that would cause more issues than chickens!!??? People need to LIGHTEN UP!! Life is too short to not enjoy some of the simple pleasures such as that!!
rant.gif

oh I guess asking him if he was looking for some BO's would be out of the question then huh??
hu.gif

Pettec63
Can I give you my DW cell phone number, she DOES NOT think it is a "JOY" to own chickens
he.gif
maybe you can talk some sense into her
D.gif
frow.gif

Thanks for all the advice today everyone!

I put a poop hammock up, not permanent yet, but it should work for now.
And I put curtains on the nesting boxes too!
fl.gif

I did notice that she wasn't up in the coop today because there wasn't any food in there. Who knew?!
idunno.gif
he.gif

I got my one egg for the day because nobody pecked at it! Yes, you heard me right, ONE egg. My Sexling is the only one laying good eggs.
My BO is not laying, and hasn't since she was attacked by the dog 3 months ago. And well my BR is laying soft eggs which got this whole egg eating thing going.

Hopefully it was just oportunistic eating and pecking.

CFG- I hope your daughter recovers fast! And yes, I believe chicken therapy is good!
D.gif

Hallerlake- I reall don't think I can do the whole rotten egg thing. SO GROSS!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom