Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do you think VF's wife is jealous of the forum and the stuff he was doing for people?? That's too bad!!! where else can you raise your own eggs and know what you fed your chickens, just the joy of having them!! I don't understand people?? There could be worse things a husband could be doing or engaging in that would cause more issues than chickens!!??? People need to LIGHTEN UP!! Life is too short to not enjoy some of the simple pleasures such as that!!
rant.gif

Something may have come that he needs money for. It doesn't do to speculate too much.

Quote:
Do you think VF's wife is jealous of the forum and the stuff he was doing for people?? That's too bad!!! where else can you raise your own eggs and know what you fed your chickens, just the joy of having them!! I don't understand people?? There could be worse things a husband could be doing or engaging in that would cause more issues than chickens!!??? People need to LIGHTEN UP!! Life is too short to not enjoy some of the simple pleasures such as that!!
rant.gif

Something may have come that he needs money for. It doesn't do to speculate too much.

Your right, I just know in a few of his posts he seemed to indicate his wife wasn't too happy about them, and for me that is not a concept I understand too well, I'm just really lucky that Terry and I have the same goals and likes and see the benefits of living as self sufficiently as possible! I know there are others who struggle with problems stemming from their animals too! I just hope that's not the case and that he is ok!! If anyone has his address I'll go and find him!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
oh I guess asking him if he was looking for some BO's would be out of the question then huh??
hu.gif

Pettec63
Can I give you my DW cell phone number, she DOES NOT think it is a "JOY" to own chickens
he.gif
maybe you can talk some sense into her
D.gif
frow.gif

No Problem!!!
ya.gif

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Folktales

My
daughter is starting this thread...anyone with good folk tales, please sign up & deposit....

And miss you guy-ses..been so super busy!
Canning, freezing, gardening, the birds, and drove to shop & got burger from Stumpfarmer's sister today.....BEAUTIFUL extra extra LEAN ground beef..and I want to go in on a quarter with Stumpfarmer, so we want an eigth..............but got no time & have to log off now...BYE!!!!!!!!!!
frow.gif

I am selling my Holderread boys. Anybody interested?
I have silver and blue runners and maybe a cinnamon too.
I bought them as SQ birds in April.
PM me if you are intersted.

Quote:
Deidre, did you read them a poem? A beautiful sonnet all about how beautiful its going to be OUTSIDE the shell???

Uh.......no.

Quote:
Deidre, did you read them a poem? A beautiful sonnet all about how beautiful its going to be OUTSIDE the shell???

Uh.......no.

Then you need to tap at the glass like you are another egg. I read somewhere that they respond to tapping. My babies did. even when they were younger when I candled them, they moved when I tapped at the shell.
It just gives me something to do.
lau.gif
ADD.
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
Waiting is not my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom