Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are back from fair for the evening!!!

Imp, sorry I missed you!

There is a for sale book up at the Poultry Information booth. Not a ton available, but some.

Yes, a LOT of bantams this year, probably twice as many as the LF.

Just in our club alone we had 3 speckled sussex hens, not many chicks at the show. A few in the incubator and two hens came in with chicks. I don't remember seeing any light sussex at all.

But the BIG NEWS IS.............Drumroll please...........................

My middle DD Shannon won Champion Pullet and Champion Cockeral and the Pullet was Reserve Best in Show!!!!!
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif

The cockeral was Monica's BLRW we got from her this spring. The pullet was a BLRW I hatched in March!!!

Very happy kiddos tonight who CANNOT wait to hatch eggs from this pair!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Shannon with Wyatt:
22465_08-26_014.jpg

Shannon with Wynona:
22465_08-26_017.jpg

Proud Mommy Moment!

Gotta get to bed and can't wait to crank the electric blanket. What a cold wet day!!!!

G'night!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I tol you already I used ta live there...and the mill closed, so we had to move to Snohomish to work, but drove 2 or 3 X a week back to check our property out...finally gave up:(

Quote:
Great so thats what I have to look forward to!!!! I will be having a significant B day Sept. 2 not going to say what the number is but it is a multiple of 10 and contains a 5
ep.gif
old.gif
hide.gif
hit.gif

Crimany ! Horsefeathers and Sugar !!!!!!! You are but a babe !!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm not sure...I know that the Oregon thread is doing one...but it's like an 8 to 12 hour drive (one way) for me...so I was thinking maybe Wenatchee or something? It's still about two hours for me and about two hours for everyone else...or so...and October?? Maybe??

I could hang up my hatchet as well...so where is a good halfway place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom