Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Chloe's birthday went well, but my house looks like a disaster area! lol And Chloe didn't fall asleep in her cake this year!

Here are those pics you requested Chickielady!
chloes2ndbirthday041.jpg

chloes2ndbirthday039.jpg

chloes2ndbirthday028.jpg

She really wanted those gifts! lol Just couldn't wait for Dad to set them down.
lau.gif

chloes2ndbirthday005.jpg

And just cause Chloe loves her pup, heres Kona.
chloes2ndbirthday031.jpg

And last but not least, her early morning pic, just cause she's so cute.
chloes2ndbirthday024.jpg

Quote:
HA! You think your house is small ???
Mine is 10 feet wide and 16 feet long with an 8 foot by 8 foot addition in which is my kitchen !!!!!!!
And make a big deal about of that beautiful little girl and post photos !

You know what? Your right, your place is much smaller than mine. But when you put 30 people in my small house, lol it feels like your in a sardine can. lol I posted pics of Chloe's B-Day, just for you! I hope you enjoy them.

Quote:
HA! You think your house is small ???
Mine is 10 feet wide and 16 feet long with an 8 foot by 8 foot addition in which is my kitchen !!!!!!!
And make a big deal about of that beautiful little girl and post photos !

You know what? Your right, your place is much smaller than mine. But when you put 30 people in my small house, lol it feels like your in a sardine can. lol I posted pics of Chloe's B-Day, just for you! I hope you enjoy them.

Love it !
She is such a doll !
Looks like she got lots of presents and what a giant grin !!!!!!!!
lol.png

Tomorrow early we drive to Duvall with all these purple babies...and get to see Monica's place and all her birds...then
I get to go see my GS Ryan and GD Samantha tomorrow and do a big lasagna I am making right now...and I just went out to the garden to check on my special award winning FIRST PLACE and best of show Italian green beans and WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The vines are over loaded, so I picked about 15 pounds of them, blanched bagged and into the freezer.
Turned my manure pile like a good farmer, get to rest then go pick Kentucky wonder green beans....green beans coming outta my ears !!!
1.gif
I will need a bigger freezer soon, it is a small chest freezer (about full already) and salmon season is upon us !!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!

Anyone seen/heard from Jessica Rabbit lately ?
hu.gif

I am coming up to Monroe tomorrow and were bringing her a buck rabbit, she said she wanted, but have not seen or heard from her in weeks....or NWChicks...or Chickaholic...anyone that can get a message to Jess please have her call me ! 360-934-9162
I will bring the buck with me just in case she gets ahold of me while we are there tomorrow !
bun.gif

found her and she is fine, just working hard !
lol.png

Last edited:
I got 8 eggs today. From 22 hens, that's a record.

I am getting my coop ready for the winter and am wondering if anyone knows where I can get DE around here? I am pretty sure I can find Stall Dry but I have not had any luck with DE.

I get my DE from my Feed Store in Montesano that is a Purina dealer.
Go to your feed store and ask that they order it, or maybe call Montesano feed, ask who they get it from and a # and give it to your feed store so they can call and order it.
Request it enough and sooner or later the widgets will start carrying what we want and need.
Stall dry ?
no....won't they eat it ?
I feed layena pellets and would not want the two to get mixed up, if I am thinking of the pelleted stall dry wood pellet stuff that swells up when wet ?
Not good for chickens !
Is that stall dry I am thinking of ?
hu.gif

OK what is that pelleted stuff I see under the rabbit cages at siome feed stores, swells with moisture...???
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I got some DE at the Bayview Farm and Garden store in Bayview, that was this spring and they had it in small amounts at a good price
Thats the one at the corner the Farm side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom