Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"I'll take a picture of the ocean and post for all you inland people! LOL"
gig.gif
thanks I was thinking of heading out to the ocean for this week end, but it is a little late for that now

I'm loving this weather this weekend!

Hey anyone in SW WA looking to rehome a rooster? today I decided my 12 hens might want a rooster to look after them since last week my moms dog got one GRRR i wanted to shoot that dog. I just want a big old dude that takes care of his ladies and maybe some chicks as a bonus. ( we added hotwire to the outside of the 1/4 acre run)

We spent the weekend camping at Tayhua Park just out of Belfair, by Hood Canal. It was a beautiful weekend and I even got a bit of a tan. But I was worried about my girls the whole time!

I couldn't ask my dad to stop by twice a day just to lock them up at night. So he did stop by once a day to check on them and got a kick out of getting an egg a day out of the nest box. But I swear I think they missed me!

cariboujaguar: Nope, I have Wheaten Marans, not Black Copper Marans. I'm just looking to get a female or two, as my hatch was disappointing and I was hoping to hatch more of my own. (I did get over 50% hatch rate though... just all males)

Oh.. does anyone have a Rouen pair of ducks they're rehoming? My S&B-i-L "borrowed" mine until they replaced the ducks they lost and now they... well I guess they're not returning them! I'd want a male and female anyways.

Hi Washingtonians!!
frow.gif
I have a rooster problem! I wasn't supposed to have any rosters, but alas I ended up having two. I found a home for my barred rock roo, but now I have an EE roo who needs a good home, ASAP. I live in an association where I can't have chickens, and I am afraid my neighbors might report us due to him starting to crow.

He is a little over 3 months old. White with black markings, he is friendly and lets me pet him.

HELP PLEASE!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I would prefer him not to be for eating!!

Thanks,

Lisa

i am in spokane and it is absolutely lovely here. 71 right now. the high temps for the week are supposed to be 82, 87, 86, and 76. it is still pretty cool in the evenings, like down to the 40-50s. sunny sunny sunny! have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom