Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rustler - tree seems fine. The shed is just resting on the blocks so in theory is moveable. Roos were exceptionally loud this morning. Good boys!!

Tryst Inn - soooo cute!! #3 is my favorite. Our orps are the sweetest chickens so I am partial to small yellow fuzzies.

My baby chicks are on the 10 hatch more to come
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif

6:30 am today
39871_dscf5052.jpg

8:30am today
39871_dscf5053.jpg

yesterday
39871_dscf5035.jpg

yesterday
39871_dscf5033.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my. Cute little chickies. And me sitting here trying to figure out which 4 of my 12 best feathered friends gets to be sent away from me. This is very difficult. Anybody know of some chicken rehab place?
droolin.gif
Oooooooooo, Need more chickies......

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! I am in Vancouver , WA across the river from Portland. I have two lovely girls, a RIR and a Silver Laced Wyandotte. And I've been getting an egg a day from each! Anyone else near Vancouver?

Quote:
Welcome to the WA thread
big_smile.png
I'm not near Vancouver, but closer than most here
tongue.png
I'm up in Mossyrock, North-east of Longview. Anyway, I do like to go to Vancouver once in a while for shopping and such.

Illia I am not having the best of days and won't be able to go into all of the details. Basically, I have a doctor who calls them my service chickens because she has seen me go from someone who didn't interact with people and never left home to one who is able to do those things, and my physical symptoms are better too. Got a ticket. Going to court. Hoping for a good outcome and some compassion from PTB. Also I had my chickens and got attached to them prior to the change in rules.... I was legal all that time.

Weave- I am sending good energy and my prayers that you can keep all of your chickens. You shouldn't have to get rid of them since you were legal before they made the change. I am sorry you are having to go through this.
hugs.gif

weaveagarden
Have you gotten a written statment from your DR to the fact on how much the chickens have helped you? If not I would and go in with it and also the fact that you have them before the new law went into place.
Also you can put on a sweet face and say oh please this is what my DR said and I promise if anything happens to the 4 to many that I have I wont replace them. Maybe that will work.
I lived in a Moble home park and had 3 dogs, we told them when the one died we wouldnt get anymore, since they where putting a new rule in the park they did say ok, but I tell you that was a lot of fighting.
So I hope some of this has helped you, and Im so very sorry that they are doing this to you. OH so how many goats can you have no rule I have 22 you can take care of for a few days LOL.
ep.gif

I had a neighbor say I couldnt have as many as I do and I let her know oh really I can have up to 35 want me to bring some more here!
somad.gif
She left me alone and also I have a Farm Plan so they cant touch me yet. Give them a few years thought.
So when do you go to court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom