Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

you already know we are crazy about chickens, ducks, and turkeys .... and a few other things too

Quote:
I have Lime Green painted toes. I wear flip flops in the garden and my toes get grungy from the dirt. The polish helps hide it since even a brillo pad doesn't get it all.

haha~~that's the whole reason I polish my toes in the summer too!!! lololol!
ps.. mine are kinda burgundy with SPARKLES.. left over from Fairy Weekend at the Ren Faire..
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I have Lime Green painted toes. I wear flip flops in the garden and my toes get grungy from the dirt. The polish helps hide it since even a brillo pad doesn't get it all.

thumbsup.gif

I need some nail polish for all the creases in the palms of my hands!

Quote:

haha~~that's the whole reason I polish my toes in the summer too!!! lololol!
ps.. mine are kinda burgundy with SPARKLES.. left over from Fairy Weekend at the Ren Faire..
wink.png

I painted my toenails sparkly teal and put and stuck on stickers of little flowers and glued on little rhinestones

I went to the NB Farmers market this evening. Misty Mountain Honey said he would trade some jars of honey for some jars of my home-made jam. Deal! Some of it is sweetened with his honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom