Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
The back please.

8C0B1794-B066-4411-B795-1B48D4F800A8.jpeg
F1A91075-050A-40BE-98B7-8E162E76843F.jpeg

And here’s a link to an article on it haha

https://draxe.com/nutrition/what-is-collagen/

On one of my Dr. Radio shows this week there was talk of collagen supplements.
The doctor said that these do not work like they claim for skin but MAY help with joint issues.

Hm, interesting. Wonder why that is?

I’m mostly just using it cause I bought it a while ago and have it and never used it haha it’s still good. I think I bought it past year.

Figured I may as well. :lau

Does seem to be helping my joints though haha my fingers have been hurting some lately and they don’t now. And it said it can help heal/repair your gut which is also good for me haha

But that’s not really why I’m taking. I also just want to add a protein powder to the shakes and the only other one we have is hemp powder which I don’t really like that much and I think might also be expired haha

This one doesn’t have as much protein as some other protein powders but I figure it can’t hurt to take it haha

Hm, interesting. Wonder why that is?

I’m mostly just using it cause I bought it a while ago and have it and never used it haha it’s still good. I think I bought it past year.

Figured I may as well. :lau

Does seem to be helping my joints though haha my fingers have been hurting some lately and they don’t now. And it said it can help heal/repair your gut which is also good for me haha

But that’s not really why I’m taking. I also just want to add a protein powder to the shakes and the only other one we have is hemp powder which I don’t really like that much and I think might also be expired haha

This one doesn’t have as much protein as some other protein powders but I figure it can’t hurt to take it haha
If the other one is expired throw it away.
Your fingers won't hurt if you put your phone down more.

Hmm.. all that stuff does sound pretty bad :lau :oops:

But then again that’s one person and they’re clearly very biased ha what is that site? Is it their opinion or do they have sources or?

There’s not really proof for any of those natural type cures or supplements or whatever but there’s probably a bazillion other people just like him haha they could also be quacks or onto something or idk.

I don’t really follow or like him or whatever though. I just have bought a couple of things from him and some other places and the things I’ve gotten have seemed to work well but idk

If the other one is expired throw it away.
Your fingers won't hurt if you put your phone down more.

Yeah I’m going to but it only recently expired and idk if that stuff goes bad. But it’s very cheap at the local store down the street and I don’t like it anyway so I’ll just chuck it haha there’s one very old supplement in there that definitely needs to be thrown out haha

and :lau true. Wonder if it’s just a placebo or something and the actual cause is cause I’ve been off it more lately and also using them with the pushups/workouts haha

Back
Top Bottom