Wat could I say to my mom to convinc her to let me go huntin by mysef?

I hope you enjoy hunting for many, many years, and bring in a lot of trophies.

The other thing you might consider is hunting around home can be a 'training ground' for a real super trip say, around here it's up to Alaska or Northern Canada, every couple years.

I come from very active hunting family, and you should never,i say never go hunting by yourself. even experrienced dont go hunting by thierselfs.
barnie.gif

Quote:
you just tell her, "Mom, I'm 40 yr olds, I think I can go hunting by myself with out killing anyone."
that should work.

Quote:
I agree, I think hunters should always have a buddy with them...too many things can go wrong in the woods and if you are alone you have a lot less of a chance getting help then if you have someone with you!

Quote:
I agree, I think hunters should always have a buddy with them...too many things can go wrong in the woods and if you are alone you have a lot less of a chance getting help then if you have someone with you!

Also wanted to mention that my dad fell out of his treestand last year while coming down the ladder. He didnt have on a safety belt either. Thank goodness it was the stand on the edge of our property and he got help

Going out of doors to do anything alone isn't a good idea. Be it hunting, kayaking, backpacking, skiing, etc. There are way too many things that can happen. Use the buddy system, it's not just for cub scouts! Survival 101.

Quote:
I have to agree. It is not just about gun safety, it is also about having someone there to help if there is any sort of accident or illness or even a broken down vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom