Water training..............

CNJ

Free Ranging
Oct 12, 2020
Oahu
I just hatched 6 Barbeziuex chicks and after I dipped 3 different beaks in the water, I lost tract of who was who. I was wondering if the other two will die from thirst or will it learn from the others?.

I just hatched 6 Barbeziuex chicks and after I dipped 3 different beaks in the water, I lost tract of who was who. I was wondering if the other two will die from thirst or will it learn from the others?.
Don't worry about it. They are smart and will find it on there own. They don't need to be showed were everything is, though it does help. They will be perfectly fine. It is good you asked though, good job caring for your chicks!

Just to Be safe is dip them all again but maybe they’ll learn from other. My chickens are 6 1/2 months old so when one drinks the other does too so maybe but I don’t know very much on this

DO you have pictures Kobe never heard of this breed before I’f it’s not too much trouble ☺️

DO you have pictures Kobe never heard of this breed before I’f it’s not too much trouble ☺

This is the tallest breed in France and rank third in taste. They say it taste best when roasted. I plan on crossing a rooster with my 5 month old Jersey giant hens to invigorate the line. They grow up black with white ear lobes.
DSCN0135.JPG

Last edited:
This is the tallest breed in France and rank third in taste. They say it taste best when roasted. I plan on crossing a rooster with my 5 month old Jersey giant hens to invigorate the line. They grow up black with white ear lobes.
View attachment 2419285
AWWWWW they are sooooooppo cute I looked up some pictures of the adults they are beautiful

Back
Top Bottom