We are so close

equine chick

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 9, 2007
Volant Pa Lawrence County
I have another 5 days before I hit IBW with my white americaunas and cochins. I don't know if I was more thrilled to get my first egg from my hens or waiting for these chicks. No It's definitely waiting for these chicks! I candled them last night and Oh my goodness I actually saw some babies moving around pretty good! Was I imagining seeing it's wing moving? I'm not sure but something is definitely ALIVE!!! tHIS IS SO AMAZING. We have for sure out of 15 eggs 10 very viable eggs and one maybe. I threw out three empties and one blood cell from this batch.

sounds like you're going to have a bunch of babies
jumpy.gif
good luck on your hatch

Good luck, I'm on day 22. We have peeping in one. I threw out three also, This is our first time and my son, age 7, wants to stay up until it comes out. It's 10:30 he may be late for school but I think I will let him stay up until he falls asleep on the couch. I didn't have any way to candle my eggs so I took the lamp shade off and put a tissue box over it. I have one of those bulbs to save power. It worked really good. And there was nothing more excided then seeing the babies move around. By son is over at the bator saying come on boy. I hoping for girls
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom