We lost our dog :(

jarcoo0153

Songster
9 Years
Mar 13, 2010
Levelland, Texas
We lost our dog dotty, she had to be put down, she had a rapidly growing cancer in her spleen and liver. She was fine yesterday morning, but in the evening, my sister found her laying down, she had a swollen belly. The Doctor said that there was nothing they could do. He said it probably only took a week and a half for the cancer to take over. He only gave a half of a suringe of sedative before she was gone!

Quote:
I know how it it to loose a pet, a very loved pet
hugs.gif
so sorry

So sorry for your loss, sounds like you did the right thing and let her pass on. It is the last kind thing we must do for an old friend some times. Maybe some other dog will luck out and become a part of your family/pac?

So sorry for your loss. We have a 16 yr old weiner dog w/severe arthritis who is wearing incontinence diapers in the house, and I know it will not be long before we are in the same situation.

Blessings,

deb g
KY

so sorry for your loss. the pain is very real and true. (just went thru it w. my 18 y.o. companion-Twister) it it still hurts to the core.

remember the wonderful times that Dottie gave you and how beautiful your life was b.c. of that special friend.

Back
Top Bottom