We lost our first girl today.

Our sweetest girl Rosey never made it back in, so they got her too, though we found no evidence of her demise. We tracked the culprits to the property but did not confront the owner.

Still considering our options and I need to be able to address the owner calmly.
So sorry to hear this, Taote. I kept hoping that your sweet Rosey would show up safe and sound. I know it really hurts to lose them. So sad.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had no idea how much I'd come to love my little fluffy butts, and I've cried over both of those I've lost. I was going to suggest the four-wire hot fence, but see that someone already has. I wish you well.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had no idea how much I'd come to love my little fluffy butts, and I've cried over both of those I've lost. I was going to suggest the four-wire hot fence, but see that someone already has. I wish you well.

Doing some learning and trying to figure out how to pay for it. That's the way we're going as soon as we can. Till then the coop stays locked up so they're safe, and we're let them out when we are all out.

Back
Top Bottom