We made the front page....and I need help

Quote:
HAHAAH I just noticed you signature line....
Better be careful incase the school sees that. They might thing you are trying to become a dog!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Next rampage will be banning people from the school district....Then they will be left with the rats, mice and cockroaches!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Ok I just talked to the Zoning officer about the appeal. He said that he isn't sure how I would go about doing that but that he would get back to me tomorrow....when he comes to make sure that the bunny is gone.

sonia i gotta ask why you didn't attend the meeting? did you not get an invite? you should be allowed to speak up on your own behalf. i think after this story supports will be lining up to back you.

I don't think this paper is too accustomed to feedback (or at least it's not reflected in their online version, if they are). If you look at their "opinion" section, they have ONE "letter to the editor" on the entire page, and it's dated back in May.

Quote:
No I didn't get an invite and according to the zoning officer the meeting itself was last minute. I had no idea till it was over.

No we can't keep the bunny till then.....the zoning officer will be here tomorrow to make sure he is gone. If the bunny is still here we will get fined up to $300 a day

Back
Top Bottom