We need a new feature here at BYC - please, for my family??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by calicokat, Jul 27, 2010.

1. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    [​IMG]

We need an automatic shut down/pause app - after an hour it shuts you down for an hour, then you can log back in for an hour, etc. [​IMG]

I have a huge list of little chores that I should be working on. But NOOOO

You BYC folks keep asking good questions and posting info I just MUST read about my little feathered friends! So I click on a topic or two, or twenty . . .. .

and an hour has gone by, and the dishes aren't done, the van isn't cleaned out, a load of laundry isn't folded or washed, floors aren't vacuumed and now it's SEVEN PM!!! - ACK!! [​IMG]

Tell me I'm not alone in this??[​IMG]

2. shellz131

shellz131 Sams Memory Lane

Jun 28, 2010
    Malone Ny
    no you are not alone [​IMG]
    I once spent a entire day on byc [​IMG]

3. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    welcome to our world I wont even say how long I am on BYC every day and every night and when I walk past the computer and have a spare few minutes.

4. eggers85

eggers85 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2009
    South Alabama
    You are sooo not alone! Saturday morning coffee with about 15 minutes to take a quick look can turn into a couple of hours. After the 3rd cup and bad case of caffeine shakes I realize my morning is about gone. That doesn't count the rest of the week. Some days I just can't ever go by the computer.....too much that must be done. I do need to feed these chickens I keep needing to "learn" about.[​IMG]

5. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I too will confess, There is much that I could be doing, and yet here I am posting that I am clearly not getting anything done around the house. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by