We need a new feature here at BYC - please, for my family??

calicokat

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
azalia, indiana
tongue.png

We need an automatic shut down/pause app - after an hour it shuts you down for an hour, then you can log back in for an hour, etc.
lau.gif

I have a huge list of little chores that I should be working on. But NOOOO

You BYC folks keep asking good questions and posting info I just MUST read about my little feathered friends! So I click on a topic or two, or twenty . . .. .

and an hour has gone by, and the dishes aren't done, the van isn't cleaned out, a load of laundry isn't folded or washed, floors aren't vacuumed and now it's SEVEN PM!!! - ACK!!
barnie.gif

Tell me I'm not alone in this??
hide.gif

You are sooo not alone! Saturday morning coffee with about 15 minutes to take a quick look can turn into a couple of hours. After the 3rd cup and bad case of caffeine shakes I realize my morning is about gone. That doesn't count the rest of the week. Some days I just can't ever go by the computer.....too much that must be done. I do need to feed these chickens I keep needing to "learn" about.
lol.png

I too will confess, There is much that I could be doing, and yet here I am posting that I am clearly not getting anything done around the house.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom