We Quit Cigarettes

I made it another day.

@jolenesdad
@21hens-incharge

Was today a good day?

Smoking less and walking more so I think it was a good day.
Took Tilly a full 2 miles today. We found challenges and she overcame them. Construction work, a random bag some idiot threw out of their car from Sonic, noisy trucks, lots of things she wanted to smell I thought she should not.....she did well.

Smoking less and walking more so I think it was a good day.
Took Tilly a full 2 miles today. We found challenges and she overcame them. Construction work, a random bag some idiot threw out of their car from Sonic, noisy trucks, lots of things she wanted to smell I thought she should not.....she did well.
Fantastic!

Muddy has invited me to join some insane crazy workout fitness training thing.
I'm trying to figure out if I can join it or not.
I have to submit half naked pictures.
:D
they don’t have to be half naked 🤣. whatever you are comfortable in 😂. personally i recommend conservative workout clothing just in case you do win any contests!! 🤣

@ShannonR
@kcan2
Did y'all have a good day too?
:fl
Um.......

Well.........

No. I did, however, remove myself from the situation before I became tempted to smoke any more.

Overall, my lungs feel healthier, I can smell a little bit better, I smell better myself, but have not completely kicked the nicotine habit. I have considered that gum to help, but it is more expensive than my (admittedly small) smoking habit was. Going to have to brainstorm a better way to avoid, besides not keeping anything smoking related at my house.

Oh. And I want to eat.... ALL THE TIME. I'm going to be ginormous soon.

Hell yes! I’m still on the road (not currently driving all... potty and meal break). There was a delay at the processor today for my meat birds. I left at 4:45am.... and I won’t be home til 9:30. WHAT a day.

BUT. I. DIDNT. SMOKE.
:thumbsup :highfive::yesss: Way to go!

Whaaa.
Tell me more.
Can anyone else see the pics? Is diet a part of it or just exercise?
it’s a program that i found in 2017 (and used to lose over 50#) it includes nutritional coaching and workout recommendations. this is a “test group” for the HIIT program called JNL fusion

Hell yes! I’m still on the road (not currently driving all... potty and meal break). There was a delay at the processor today for my meat birds. I left at 4:45am.... and I won’t be home til 9:30. WHAT a day.

BUT. I. DIDNT. SMOKE.
:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot

Back
Top Bottom