We Quit Cigarettes

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I have no “true” addictions, but I do love chips...and if I’m trying to eat less, I just don’t buy them. Dh then complains that “we have nothing to eat” when he wants a snack lol but he’s as bad as I am!
Avoiding temptation is easier if you remove the item, at least for now
I always tell my wife not to buy those Haribo's…
If they're in the house we both gulp'em down like idiots, if we don't have'em its just fine, i make myself a samich.

I always tell my wife not to buy those Haribo's…
If they're in the house we both gulp'em down like idiots, if we don't have'em its just fine, i make myself a samich.
My youngest loves those things. I rarely get candy but Skittles and fruit slices are like a bad drug to me. Once I start I can't stop.

DEAD.
I I'm dying laughing....sorry.
There's no way in the world I would consider trying psychedelics.

No judgement, that's cool. There's no reason to do anything that makes you uncomfortable :). Well aside from quitting smoking, I guess.

I will say that using mushrooms was a wonderful experience for me. I took them as an adult from a reliable source, for medicinal reasons, though. I can't vouch for whatever kids find and eat without thinking, lol.

I am trying to not try to talk anyone into anything. Everybody is different and what works for you might not work for other people.

Best of luck, I know you can do it!

No judgement, that's cool. There's no reason to do anything that makes you uncomfortable :). Well aside from quitting smoking, I guess.

I will say that using mushrooms was a wonderful experience for me. I took them as an adult from a reliable source, for medicinal reasons, though. I can't vouch for whatever kids find and eat without thinking, lol.

I am trying to not try to talk anyone into anything. Everybody is different and what works for you might not work for other people.

Best of luck, I know you can do it!
No judgment.
I'd really like to hear about your experience though.

Back
Top Bottom