We Quit Cigarettes

Exactly! You can't stop until the bag is empty and then you have an upset stomach and a bad conscience, - Noticed that the candy bags in the store are getting bigger and bigGER and BIGGER?
Yes, he got me a bag of to share size Skittles when I got home from the hospital last week and it's big enough to feed an army.

No he never drank water or ate veggies unless spaghetti sauce counts but tomatoes are a fruit 😂 I can't believe him and his brother are related. My husband drinks a gallon of water a day and eats veggies every day.

OMG that’s insane!! How is he not dead yet!? Does he take vitamins!?

I don't have time to read 43 pages right now ( :eek: ), but I'm here for you too, Kiki!! I've got my Chantix, and I think my start date is going to be 3-3-2020, and maybe I can be smoke-free by my mother's birthday, March 15. That's my goal.
(I have some other meds to straighten out the next week or two, that's why I'm waiting.)
:highfive: :clap :yesss:

… Weeelll - No! At least those patches won't turn you into a stink and they won't turn the path to your lungs into and asphalt road. Just the lesser evil.
Yeah I guess. I think cold turkey is best or using something like Chantix or Wellbutrin. I just think of patches as sticking a cigarette to your arm instead of smoking it.

Back
Top Bottom