We Quit Cigarettes

I don't have time to read 43 pages right now ( :eek: ), but I'm here for you too, Kiki!! I've got my Chantix, and I think my start date is going to be 3-3-2020, and maybe I can be smoke-free by my mother's birthday, March 15. That's my goal.
(I have some other meds to straighten out the next week or two, that's why I'm waiting.)

I don't have time to read 43 pages right now ( :eek: ), but I'm here for you too, Kiki!! I've got my Chantix, and I think my start date is going to be 3-3-2020, and maybe I can be smoke-free by my mother's birthday, March 15. That's my goal.
(I have some other meds to straighten out the next week or two, that's why I'm waiting.)
We will be cheering you on when you do!

I know that word 😂

Me too!!

Changed my avatar too for you Kiki. I passed out pretty early so I never got to it yesterday!

:woot

Wasn't that last year's fad? This year they're probably eating something new...

I thought it was but apparently upon Googling it was almost 2 years ago :th maybe it extended into last year lol

I did.
I woke and didn't even stop to pee...I went straight outside to breathe.

I'm going to make it today...thru the tears.

:love

So far so good.
I think I'm going to go ahead and destroy the last two cigarettes I have stashed today.

I am about to pee in my pants.
View attachment 2030248View attachment 2030249I cannot believe I just did that.

:love proud of you Kiki!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I have no “true” addictions, but I do love chips...and if I’m trying to eat less, I just don’t buy them. Dh then complains that “we have nothing to eat” when he wants a snack lol but he’s as bad as I am!
Avoiding temptation is easier if you remove the item, at least for now

I am the same way.
What did she say?
She said she couldn't take outside trash.
I about died.

My regular girl was right behind her and heard her and me laughing with embarrassment and came and took it for me.
I was holding my phone trying to be sneaky with the pics.
I should have taken a video instead.
I knew I should have taken a video too.

:lau I love this! :love

I feel good.
My eyes can pee for no reason but I feel good.

:hugs

Take the money for that pack of cigarettes and put it away in a jar. You'll have a bunch of extra cash at the end of the month.

I didn't care about the extra weight either, I just dealt with it after. My BIL gained probably 50+ lbs after quitting and now he's trying to lose it. He was into Pepsi, cheese, and snack foods. He quit Pepsi though. I honestly don't know how he has gone this far in life without eating any vegetables or drinking water... He did start drinking water and eating veggies though recently. It's a slow process

He’s never eaten vegetables or drunken water!? :th

Okee Dokee! cold turkey!
BRB, I need to hold a chicken. I do it when I'm nervous too! I didn't think I would wake up to the motivation from you friends, to quit a 30 year habit. But BYCr;s can accomplish anything! I have seen that!!!!

Whatever works for you!! If you’re not ready yet, don’t rush it or it won’t work!! Do it for yourself first! :hugs

This thread moves very fast!!

My youngest loves those things. I rarely get candy but Skittles and fruit slices are like a bad drug to me. Once I start I can't stop.
Exactly! You can't stop until the bag is empty and then you have an upset stomach and a bad conscience, - Noticed that the candy bags in the store are getting bigger and bigGER and BIGGER?

Me too!!

I thought it was but apparently upon Googling it was almost 2 years ago :th maybe it extended into last year lol

:love

:love proud of you Kiki!!

I am the same way.

:lau I love this! :love

:hugs

He’s never eaten vegetables or drunken water!? :th

Whatever works for you!! If you’re not ready yet, don’t rush it or it won’t work!! Do it for yourself first! :hugs
No he never drank water or ate veggies unless spaghetti sauce counts but tomatoes are a fruit 😂 I can't believe him and his brother are related. My husband drinks a gallon of water a day and eats veggies every day.

Back
Top Bottom