We Quit Cigarettes

I'll be honest - given a terminal diagnosis I will return home with a bag of Redman - the green bag- in one back pocket and a bag of Levi Garrett in the other. My intentions are to NEVER drink again.
IMO, chewing tobacco is the lesser of the two evils. Alcoholism and drug abuse is something that destroys families.

@Kiki I was buying the big bags of Lifesavers Wintergreen candy to help. (I was popping those like crazy) Yes it helped a lot. Get them or something you like to chew on. Yes I ended up with several extra cavities but it was worth it. Now I gave up on the lifesavers and switched to sugar free gum per my dentists recommendation.
Surprisingly I don't feel the need to put something in my mouth.
I have noticed I am clenching my jaw though.

You are supposed to take it for three months straight or 6 months.
https://www.chantix.com/?source=goo...591&cmp=db911133-7d82-4ffd-978b-469707df4b75&
I has been awhile now. It could very well have been 3 months. I think your suppose to pick a date to stop and start taking it so long before. Heck I don’t really remember anymore. All I remember is I was nearly done with the script when I stopped if I recall correctly. Stick with it as it works!
Gum, candy, whatever keep your mouth and mind busy with something else.

Sorry but in all honesty I don’t think I would keep posting about it as it is keeping your mind on smoking. We will each find our own way and I hope you find yours.

Also for me the event that finally did me in was when my 3 year old at the time stood leaning against the door jamb mocking me smoking a cigarette.

I has been awhile now. It could very well have been 3 months. I think your suppose to pick a date to stop and start taking it so long before. Heck I don’t really remember anymore. All I remember is I was nearly done with the script when I stopped if I recall correctly. Stick with it as it works!
Gum, candy, whatever keep your mouth and mind busy with something else.

Sorry but in all honesty I don’t think I would keep posting about it as it is keeping your mind on smoking. We will each find our own way and I hope you find yours.

Also for me the event that finally did me in was when my 3 year old at the time stood leaning against the door jamb mocking me smoking a cigarette.
That is very true

Back
Top Bottom