We Quit Cigarettes

No 😂 he always drank Pepsi ALL THE TIME I guess that has water in it enough to keep him hydrated.

:lau OMG did he have cavities!? My old roommate used to drink the 2 liter bottles in like one day or sometimes one meal. :eek: :th

So it's just another addiction. You might as well continue smoking.
… Weeelll - No! At least those patches won't turn you into a stink and they won't turn the path to your lungs into and asphalt road. Just the lesser evil.
Yeah I guess. I think cold turkey is best or using something like Chantix or Wellbutrin. I just think of patches as sticking a cigarette to your arm instead of smoking it.

Different things work for different people though and what works for one person might not work for another person so if it works and helps, why not? You do wean off of them eventually so it’s not like you stay on them forever. And it is not destroying your lungs in the process so it is better in a way. Some people either don’t want to or can’t take drugs for whatever reason and cold turkey doesn’t always work for everyone either so I don’t see the problem with using something else to help ease into quitting. It’s a tool like anything else. And sure, some people will probably abuse it and use it indefinitely instead of quitting, but most don’t I don’t think. Most people are determined to quit and are just using what works for them.

Chicken therapy is good! I believe my birds have helped me through a lot and the furry animals we have. Animals are great for therapy.

Agreed!! Animals help so much.

You have'nt tried the Central Valley CA. water in Porterville yuck!!!

I drink from the fridge or bottled only haha

I told the Mexican :hit and then cried.
What did he say?
He's excited.
I think he wanted to cry too.
I just sent out a text messages to my mom and brothers.
I don't want to speak to anyone today.
I just cry.

Kiki this is amazing and I am so proud of you!! This is a huge step!! :hit :hugs

Did he suspect? My husband quit several years ago, and I was glad he told me. Otherwise, I would have wondered why he was being so moody.
He had an idea but not because I've turned into a female dog. I'm really trying to stay aware of my attitude.

Hmm well I guess I could say this is all hypothetical, but I am not joking. Google using mushrooms to quit smoking, there's an article from Johns Hopkins and everything. It's legit. In general, I personally do not trust most prescription drugs. There are way too many side effects. Mushrooms on the other hand have been used since the beginning of time for religious, medical, and meditation purposes, and have few if any side effects for most people. They are not addictive. They are actually impossible to take more than once every few months, as they are ineffective if used regularly.

Of course, as with anything, you have to do your research and make sure you feel comfortable, informed, and safe.
I know way too many people that have had "bad trips" from shrooms, LSD, and MDMA, etc. And since this is a thread about quitting an addiction, I personally don't think suggesting the use of other drugs is a good idea, especially illegal drugs. That's my
cent_smiley_emoticons_my2cents (1).gif
on the subject.

This is how I've felt for the last couple of weeks. It's hard not to push people away.
Love you Kiki. You're one of the strongest people I know.. if anyone can do it, it's you. ♥
Is that grandpa's foot?
:hit:hit:hit

Back
Top Bottom