We Quit Cigarettes

From my understanding presumptive positive means that they tested positive but the CDC hadn't verified the positive test yet. For some reason CDC needs to double check all the tests, guess they don't trust anyone else to do it right or something.
Wonder if they are the exact same tests....or the first one is a quicky?

Nevermind... I see. CA
@ShannonR is in MO, I think?

:oops:
IMG_20200316_175149.jpg

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Order of the health officer of the County of Santa Clara directing all individuals living in the county to shelter at their place of residence except that they may leave to provide or receive certain essential services or engage in certain essential activities and work for essential businesses and governmental services; exempting individuals experiencing homelessness from the shelter in place order but urging them to find shelter and government agencies to provide it; directing all businesses and governmental agencies to cease non-essential operations at physical locations in the county; prohibiting all non essential gatherings of any number of individuals; and ordering cessation of all non-essential travel. View the full directive.

I haven't smoked today.... starting to go stir-crazy at home though. The bronchitis boy seems fine, the little guy has been sleeping an awful lot today. Pretty sure my kids haven taken every single toy out of BOTH of their toy boxes and scattered them all across the house. They're like little landmines... just laying in wait for you to step or trip on one. Gotta love toddlers. Hoping the puppy will start chewing their toys up faster so I have a good excuse to throw a few away.

Pretty sure my kids haven taken every single toy out of BOTH of their toy boxes and scattered them all across the house. They're like little landmines... just laying in wait for you to step or trip on one. Gotta love toddlers. Hoping the puppy will start chewing their toys up faster so I have a good excuse to throw a few away.
This reminds me that I used to take half the toys and stash them in a closet where the kids couldn't get them, then bring them out as 'new' once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom