We Quit Cigarettes

I did know they lay eggs...but I didn't realize that you ate them. Very cool! That's great population control. :p

I've had guineas for several years and I've never tried one.:confused:
Maybe that's because I set them. :oops: I should try eating them instead! View attachment 2033804
They're so tasty with their giant, creamy yolks. Eat those loudmouth guinea eggs! I'll bet they are lovely.

I sell most of them at work, and the fam takes many dozens. I have sold about 15 dozen in the last month, but that barely puts a dent in the supply when collecting over a dozen a day.

:lau in real life I’m not bad at all cause when I’m with friends, I don’t use it or at least try really really hard not to and plus we’re usually doing stuff anyway. :D :p

It would be a warped study. If you want to get truly non warped results, you need to install a spy camera in my house. :p

And :hugs :hugs

Is this new??

I’ve been noticing/paying attention lately I usually sleep about 10 hours no matter when I go to bed :oops:

And I usually get tired if I get less than that, seem to have to get it, but then sometimes I don’t sleep at all and am way more energized than usual so :confused:

Today is one of those
Oh, you didn't notice the hidden cameras I installed months ago?

No it's not new, I'm just getting less complacent about it. I'm tired of being tired.

Back
Top Bottom