We rescued a kitten from a parking lot this afternoon...

Tanichca

Sparkle Magnet
May 6, 2009
Akron, Ohio
Hey all! Well, my little sister was walking out of the thrift store this afternoon after buying herself a bday gift, and she saw (and heard) a little kitten running through the lot. After some chasing, she captured the filthy little gal, and wrapped her in a towel and brought her home. In typical teenage girl fashion, as soon as we (the other two sisters) saw her, we ran over, and began our typical regime of cuddling and unintelligible cooings, brought her little titbits of baby food and cat chow, gave her a bath, wrapped her in a towel, named her Lyric, and generally cuddled her to sleep.My big sis, who as you may know is home struggling with her eating disorder, took to the little gal immediately. She wouldn't let anyone else hold her or feed her! And the kitten loves her so much already, she will yowl like all get out if Zoe leaves her somewhere. Now, both sister and kitten are asleep in Zoe's bed.
roll.png

We plan on getting the kitten healthy and then finding her a home.
smile.png
She is so skinny, you can feel every bone. We are taking her to a vet friend on Monday morning.
wee.gif

ETA; She is a blue tuxedo, maybe 6 weeks old?
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Yahhh... we don't know if we can care for another cat right now. We already have two indoor and three outdoor cats.

Quote:
Yahhh... we don't know if we can care for another cat right now. We already have two indoor and three outdoor cats.

Cat math may be much like chicken math.
lau.gif

Maybe your sister needs this kitten ... like chicken math, it might be right for both of them ... plus if the kitten starts putting on weight, it might be a potent symbol for your sister. Don't know your situation, just making a suggestion...

Quote:

Cat math may be much like chicken math.
lau.gif

I think It might be worse fro me. I have 6 indoor and 3 outdoor. At one point, we had 14 (10 orphaned kittens, and 4 cats).

Back
Top Bottom