We trick or treat, do you?

katiesarahsmom

Chirping
10 Years
Jun 8, 2009
Greenwood,LA
We like to trick or treat after our church fall festival. How many of you still trick or treat? i know it's not the same as when I was a child, but my kids enjoy it!

My kids are grown but grandkids still trick or treat. No kids come to my house because it's in the country.
clap.gif
It seems the kids that live in the country load up in the car and trick or treat in town.

No one comes to my house either. We are way to far out. I love it though. I cant really trick or treat anymore, I went last year and you know its time to quit when people start looking at you funny lol. I dont know what Im going to do this year.

Yep, we live out in the country as well. So me and my friends pile up in the car and meet in the housing developments in town. Yes we're almost out of high school, but who cares? I like making/putting together costumes, and when you make it, you gotta show it off!
big_smile.png
Plus it's something to do, and free candy is always nice
tongue.png

I live ithe burbs, so I dress up to hand out candy. Any one who dresses up and trick-or-treats me gets candy, regardless of age, I feel that if they made the effort then they deserve a treat, also to it means they are not doing other distructive thing.
fl.gif

my kids do, and my husband and i do to! dont know what we will do this year... i found a costume of a old lady holding a sign that says have you seen my dog... she turns around and her dog is hanging between her butt cheeks... i thought that was a hellarious costume and I would LOVE to duplicate it!!!! so i think thats what i am gonna do..

halloween is my birthday thought. so this year i think is want to go out to a club with my husband!!!

I used to dress up and pass out treats until a few years ago. My dog turns into Cujo after the sun goes down. You knock on the door you are going to die!! I've only got a few kids in the neighborhood that go out around here anyhow so I make a couple little treat bags and give them to them earlier in the day so that they and Spook remain friends.

We live out in the middle of nowhere (heheheh) so no one comes here but Greg takes the kids into town to trick or treat. They love it of course. We really go all out for Samhain so it's almost as big as Yule here.

my cousins and sister do, im a lil too old but i still dress up and scare all the people who come to our house XD which is actually quite a few
tongue.png
its fun to scare em LOL

and
roll.png
ill admit i always hit up one house just to get some free candayyyy xD

Quote:
WHAT??! I trick or treated until I turned 18. By then I had a bunch of neices and nephew that I had to take out around the neighborhood. Just so people wouldn't know who they were, I dressed up too. Even dressed up when I was in college. But then we worked at carnivals for the parks and rec. or a party.

My nephew (who is now a Dad) dressed up with his 2 kids and wife as the Incredibles one year. People were stopping on the street just to take pictures of them.

1659_l_1fc2e18f8746c816d074ecc58de9a487.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom