ohh poor muffin- sometimes it happens. Glad to hear all your others are skrit scratching away! I have my order coming from Mount Healthy next week and I am keeping my fingers crossed and taking prayers from whoever will send them my way for safe travels to NY!

My flock leader is an 8 year old Barred Rock from Mount Healthy :)

ohh poor muffin- sometimes it happens. Glad to hear all your others are skrit scratching away! I have my order coming from Mount Healthy next week and I am keeping my fingers crossed and taking prayers from whoever will send them my way for safe travels to NY!

My flock leader is an 8 year old Barred Rock from Mount Healthy :)
Yes, sometimes it happens.....

Good luck on your order! After getting your order, I'd recommend giving the chicks some sugar water, then 2.5ml of corid (liquid form) per quart of water for 4 days. If they are acting sickly.

Some of my chicks had foamy and milky feces, and started to act lethargic. However, I gave them the corid and they perked right up within a few hours! I did have do beak dipping into the corid water for a few hours, to make sure the medicine was drunk.

All the chicks are strong and healthy. I will order from Mt. Healthy from now on :)

Good luck on your order!

Back
Top Bottom