Weighing eggs...

Buy an egg scale.
goodpost.gif

I don't need it to be licensed. I knew this was a stupid question because I've never even seen an egg scale. I'm guessing I can get one at a feed store? I'm just curious about how much my eggs weigh. Not really wanting to spend much money since it's just for curiosities sake.

I don't need it to be licensed. I knew this was a stupid question because I've never even seen an egg scale. I'm guessing I can get one at a feed store? I'm just curious about how much my eggs weigh. Not really wanting to spend much money since it's just for curiosities sake.

Maybe poke around ebay? We have to have a licensed scale and pay $39/year to for the privilege for selling produce- the cheapest one was around $100 that fit the state's definition.

Never know what you might find on ebay or your local farm store bulletin board though!

This is a funky one- either people love it or hate it.

http://www.strombergschickens.com/p...-More?s=GSHP&gclid=CM_Y6c-w0NICFRBxfgod6goHPQ

Just get a kitchen scale... they're meant to weigh even small amounts for cooking, baking, etc, and work great...
Ditto Dat^^^

Have a digital that reads in grams, ounces, and lbs/oz.
Use a bottle cap to keep egg from rolling, then tare scale, then weigh egg.
Easy peasy.

Back
Top Bottom