Weight Watchers

Quote:
Sorry.....I cheat, I like food!
big_smile.png

Good luck with your venture.

Quote:
I really do wish you luck. I gained weight on weight watchers when they first started the points system..... I stopped dieting and focused on eating better and lost 40 lbs in 2 years.

Quote:
Honestly? If you focus on eating fruits for snacks, or sugar free jello with cool whip for a dessert and a burger with fries only once a week, make conscious decisions to eat MORE healthy things and LESS fattening things, you will do yourself a great justice. I am almost 48 years and I was born fat - 2 1/2 months early at almost 8 lbs. I am still overweight however, I am healthier with those 40 lbs gone. We keep the fruits and veggies that I LIKE, not the ones I have to force myself to eat. Who cares if the only veggie you like is green beans, or broccoli, or whatever it is. You are eating it!!! I do not like bananas so I only buy them for the chickens! When everyone wants meatloaf, I eat a couple eggs instead. Not a big deal.

Quote:
Honestly? If you focus on eating fruits for snacks, or sugar free jello with cool whip for a dessert and a burger with fries only once a week, make conscious decisions to eat MORE healthy things and LESS fattening things, you will do yourself a great justice. I am almost 48 years and I was born fat - 2 1/2 months early at almost 8 lbs. I am still overweight however, I am healthier with those 40 lbs gone. We keep the fruits and veggies that I LIKE, not the ones I have to force myself to eat. Who cares if the only veggie you like is green beans, or broccoli, or whatever it is. You are eating it!!! I do not like bananas so I only buy them for the chickens! When everyone wants meatloaf, I eat a couple eggs instead. Not a big deal.

I am with Debi here, eat what you like, cut down on portions. If you try to eliminate foods and eat thing that you really don't like, it will sabotage all your good intentions.

Probably true... but I am going to stick with Weight Watchers for awhile. I LOVE veggies, so it is not hard for me. It just helps me keep track of portion control.

Let me quantify my statements. Keep up with weight watchers.... If you continue to have struggles and feel like giving up COMPLETELY, try eating healthier and not cutting out what you really love.

Back
Top Bottom