Weird rumbling, vibrating sound at night- anyone else dealing with it?

I'm at work and the links are blocked.... Last time I was in NM, there were sick big power lines, the hair on your body stood up when you went near them.
Personally, It would drive me berserk. I warn everyone I have dog hearing, all those ultrasonic rodent repellers, I can hear them all.
I wish you strength. I once turned down a job, because the building's ventilation system had a hum that would have driven me insane.

Since all hearers of the hum globally are talking about a very low frequency hum they really should consider HAARP. ELF or extra low frequency sound waves are being used for a wide variety of things.

Surveyors are using ELFs all over the place to find natural gas deposits even though there is conclusive evidence that if they hit the right spot, ELFs can trigger earthquakes.

ELFs are used for a variety of communications as well.

Elf? You know theres a big stink going on in my state for gas drilling. We dont want it done, but the government does. I bet thats what it is.

I am so relieved right now that I am not insane. You guys can't even imagine the torment this has been. I have literally called 911 for the squad, been to the ER, had tests done... its been AWFUL. I can't sleep, I wake up in a panic... Its incessant this droning vibrating sound. The vibrating is the worst. my insides feel like a tuning fork. Even right this second, it feels like my heart is vibrating, and all the rest of my body with it as a result. Its like I have heart arythmia or something- or MS or SOMETHING. But I don't. It is SOOOO stressful.

the old chick- I figured maybe it was something to do with the waning magnetosphere and the solar flares- like maybe it was generating enough excitement in the atoms of the ionosphere to create an audible response. The same things make sounds in space, we record them from other planets- why shouldn't things like northern lights make sounds? Or just the atmosphere in general? Or even the earth- silica makes up like 90% of our rocks, why shouldn't they easily resonate?

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Like this?

yes. exactly. Except its never been this loud, except the one nice I chased it- it was almost this audible. I dont think I'd have been able to record it over the wind- it was also windy that night.​

Quote:
I can hear those things too. And muted television (the old tube ones) I can hear trains before anyone else, and jet planes. I can also feel storms before they come, I can feel the pressure change around me- that one weird me and my husband out. It's woken me up out of my sleep before.

I wish we could have these exclusive jobs, like wine tasters, or travel experts, some kind of field that needs us to hear this awful crap. I actually went to an ENT, and threatened to pierce my eardrums once in one of my fits of rage.
His answer..... "I am lucky to have such exceptional hearing."
It is a curse! I will look into it more, maybe fracking? Or whatever that thing they do with the groundwater is?
Roberta

Back
Top Bottom