Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
I saw a woman at a High’s screaming at an employee because SHE got yelled at for not wearing a mask, and that is probably one of the only times I have personally used Karen as an insult. I walked up to her, who was screaming at what looked like a teenage boy, and told her that she had to stop being rude, and if she didn’t want to wear a mask she could go be a Karen somewhere else. That kid thanked me though, as he was practically crying after being yelled at. He only appeared to be 18 or so, so I understood why being yelled at by a middle aged woman for not letting her risk the lives of those around her would be upsetting.
Oh wow, she definitely deserved that. I hate that people don’t wear masks anymore. Living in Florida makes it even harder because almost nobody wears masks.

I might have some on here somewhere....
Well, here's Yotsuba:
View attachment 2244184

Su is a bit harder to find, sorry -- her sarcastic, "really?" expression is only present in at certain angles. She's the one in the front:
View attachment 2244186

Perhaps I simply have an odd brain.

They are so cute! I love the name Yotsuba. It means clover in Japanese. You didn't, by any chance, take that name from the Japanese manga Yotsuba&! did you?

20200714_175349.jpg

Why are you even looking at me??

Or:

Put on your mask Karen, or I'll peck your eyeball.🤣😷

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom