Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
My 10yo daughter did that last week she stuck the 5 early layers eggs in her pocket and went to school her teacher called to make sure they were ok to eat so she gave them to her teacher. Her teacher was so worried about taking our eggs I reassured her we had plenty I gathered 34more eggs that day lol
One fall day I pulled my daughters winter barn coat out of the closet, where it had been stored all summer. Thought I would wash it so it was ready for when it got cold. When I checked the pocket before putting it in the washer I found an egg! So glad I checked the pockets!

One fall day I pulled my daughters winter barn coat out of the closet, where it had been stored all summer. Thought I would wash it so it was ready for when it got cold. When I checked the pocket before putting it in the washer I found an egg! So glad I checked the pockets!
I can't tell you how many times I've stuck eggs in a jacket pocket only to forget them and then had an albumen/yolk mess in the pocket when I bent over or bumped into something.

Back
Top Bottom