Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
I was about nine when I got my first hens 🤣 no prior research and yet I still knew BASIC chicken knowledge -no, just basic knowledge.

My school friend came around once. I'd told her ages ago we got chicks. She came around about four months later and was annoyed because I'd said they were chicks and they weren't.
Chickens grow, sometimes.
:th

I was holding a chicken and someone was like, what if she lays an egg while you're holding her? This is at six in the afternoon.

My Easter Egger Pullet did lay an egg while my daughter was holding her. We knew she was acting strange, so I had my daughter to sit down with her and just let Amelia stand in her lap. Very soon after, Amelia laid her egg in my daughter's lap. She is my daughter's favorite chicken and I believe my daughter is Amelia's favorite human. Their bond is really precious

I was about nine when I got my first hens 🤣 no prior research and yet I still knew BASIC chicken knowledge -no, just basic knowledge.

My school friend came around once. I'd told her ages ago we got chicks. She came around about four months later and was annoyed because I'd said they were chicks and they weren't.
Chickens grow, sometimes.

My g/f's 4 y/o son comes around still looking for the box of baby chicks I had in my shop. Can't convince him the birds out back were those tiny things. Good reason to crank up the incubator again, right.

I had a friend over once and was showing them my chickens. Then I showed them my bearded Ameraucana, saying, 'And this is my bearded Ameraucana, Yuki. She lays beautiful blue eggs if you want any.'
My friend's reply: 'You said it's a bearded Ameraucana? Then you must be mistaken. Your chicken is a boy.' Then they stare at me like I've gone nuts. *Sigh*

I had a friend over once and was showing them my chickens. Then I showed them my bearded Ameraucana, saying, 'And this is my bearded Ameraucana, Yuki. She lays beautiful blue eggs if you want any.'
My friend's reply: 'You said it's a bearded Ameraucana? Then you must be mistaken. Your chicken is a boy.' Then they stare at me like I've gone nuts. *Sigh*
I..I...I...aaahhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom