Welcome to BackYardChickens Mobile BETA!

1. I cannot see the hierarchy location of a thread, so for example I don't know which sub forum this is in, or how to navigate up and find another thread in this subforum. Therefore I don't know if this is the right thread for bug reports.
2. the subscription list doesn't coordinate with the one my desktop. This shows 8 unread subscribed threads when I'm actually up to date on 4 of those.

You can see the hierarchy location of a thread by opening the top left menu. It'll show you the path to where you are with your current location highlighted. You can also tap to navigate in that hierarchy.

I think your #2 is a bug we've fixe for our next release, which will be on or around 11/27.

Thanks!

What is this arrow supposed to do?

Hi Gargoyle. Try us on your stock Android browser or Android Chrome. Firefox has been giving us fits (this is a good example). We're actually seeing very few people visiting us with mobile Firefox, too, so we have not made it a big priority to work around its kinks. I'll see what we can do but you should immediately have a better time with the stock browser or Chrome.

Ok, the standard browser does have a picture upload button.

Depending on where I am in scrolling down page the report post button can be right next to the menu button. On a small screen it is very easy to hit that by mistake.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom