Welcome to BackYardChickens Mobile BETA!

Oh my gosh!!!! My head is about to pop off, I am so excited!!!! I had no idea this was in the works and when I opened BYC on my phone this morning I got all this!!!

THANK YOU soooo much team!!! BYC was so difficult and slow for my phone before but now it's a cynch!!! So many exclamation marks!!!! I'm flipping out! This has made everything so much easier, even in the trial mode.

You guys RULE!

Is this the intended to layout with multiples layers of ads?
Android 4., native browser.

Oh I love it!! It sent me straight to the mobile version and everything is so crisp and clean. It makes it so much easier. You all did a fantastic job..

The web version was actually ok on my iPad. I'm sure this will be fantastic on my phone. The only thing I liked better on the web version is the drop down and highlight/tap for forum jumping, instead of having to click several times.

Okay two things I see as potential issues for me, and maybe the fix is here and I'm just not seeing it.... I don't like that we can't see the poster location or any of the info we can see under their log on name in the computer version of BYC, and I don't see how we can change subscriptions to the things to which we are subscribed.

Okay two things I see as potential issues for me, and maybe the fix is here and I'm just not seeing it.... I don't like that we can't see the poster location or any of the info we can see under their log on name in the computer version of BYC, and I don't see how we can change subscriptions to the things to which we are subscribed.

Okay I found how to subscribe to his thread but as soon as I did it my screen locked up. Hummmm

Back
Top Bottom