Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Kinda how I ended up with self blue OEGBs!!
gig.gif

I whizzed thru chicken math and skipped right on to chicken calculus!
lol.png
clap.gif

WV, a year ago I had 5 Calls and 2 Rouen mixes...
th.gif

hide.gif
'fraid to ask - what is the current total?
That's duck math. It starts at multiplication then goes logarithmic really fast.

I finally found the subtract button...sent off a dozen 3 year old production reds
yesss.gif
Looking at your signature line, that is a very small subtraction.
big_smile.png

That's duck math.  It starts at multiplication then goes logarithmic really fast.

I finally found the subtract button...sent off a dozen 3 year old production reds :yesss:

Yay!!

I soooo hope my girls do well for you! Just wish they would lay where they're supposed to!

:clap

:oops:   'fraid to ask - what is the current total?
Looking at your signature line, that is a very small subtraction.  :D

Ummm... still counting... 111 in the main pen, the 2 Rouen mixes have 8 juvies, so 10 there... Cocoa Pop's brood is 6 more plus her, 10 in another pen, 23 juvies in their house and a couple more scattered about... oh, and Lady Grey, Crash, Io and Cas... a few babies about to hatch and Lady Grey has 13 eggs developing under her....

So... a lot... :lau

True, but I will be taking at least 30 soup hens and roos in for processing next Friday, and more to follow.  I need more turkey room and need to get rid of deadbeat hens.

:yiipchick

Ummm... still counting... 111 in the main pen, the 2 Rouen mixes have 8 juvies, so 10 there... Cocoa Pop's brood is 6 more plus her, 10 in another pen, 23 juvies in their house and a couple more scattered about... oh, and Lady Grey, Crash, Io and Cas... a few babies about to hatch and Lady Grey has 13 eggs developing under her....
Ok, broodies, eggs, and babies don't count so - zero on those. Anything not laying an egg doesn't count so - zero on juvies and roos and if you have bantams that are laying, they only count as 1/2 because they are smaller.

See - those numbers aren't so bad!
hugs.gif

Ok, broodies, eggs, and babies don't count so - zero on those.  Anything not laying an egg doesn't count so - zero on juvies and roos and if you have bantams that are laying, they only count as 1/2 because they are smaller.

See - those numbers aren't so bad!  :hugs

Well, Calls are bantam ducks... so with that logic I have 3 ducks! :lau

Back
Top Bottom