Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Now that's a nasty wake!
sickbyc.gif

I think there's a water horse in the pond. I've seen what they can do - their butt works just like one of those mud motors.

You can hook up a snorkel device on you lawnmower exhaust system! :gig Are you guys getting the flooding like Tennessee ?

Thankfully not that bad, but we have no drainage. Our chicken lot is like a pig lot and the pathway back there is like walking in quicksand. Hopefully it will clear up soon. In the meantime, that mud motor looks like fun! :D

Thankfully not that bad, but we have no drainage. Our chicken lot is like a pig lot and the pathway back there is like walking in quicksand. Hopefully it will clear up soon. In the meantime, that mud motor looks like fun!
big_smile.png

We getting floods ? really all those places are flood plans and not causing much damage . KY. got the worst of it the bad storms that is . but let me say this by this time of the year all the flood control reservoirs have been brought up to summer level and can't hold much extra . May 4 2010 was the worst flooding we had seen in years and could have been avoided if the reservoirs had not been full . you think they would learn
hu.gif

We getting floods ? really all those places are flood plans and not causing much damage . KY. got the worst of it the bad storms that is . but let me say this by this time of the year all the flood control reservoirs have been  brought up to summer level and can't hold much extra . May 4 2010 was the worst flooding we had seen in years and could have been avoided if the reservoirs  had not been full . you think they would learn:confused:

Our worst was last October ...

Thankfully not that bad, but we have no drainage. Our chicken lot is like a pig lot and the pathway back there is like walking in quicksand. Hopefully it will clear up soon. In the meantime, that mud motor looks like fun! :D

Ugh, I remember your drainage issues... :fl this year is better than last, my dear...

We've had a little dry between the wet, so everything isn't drowning too much yet, but I think even the ducks are ready for a few days in a row without rain.

Back
Top Bottom