Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I love your posts! They're always so honest & terrifying & funny & cringe worthy & usually have a happy ending. Be safe out there Al, you're irreplaceable! :hugs

thanks!

I forgot that everything is closed on Sunday... no grocery stores, no bakeries..... luckily we had enough food to be mostly fine. :confused: Restaurants are still open... but I was too tuckered. .... and not hungry enough to be inspired. Kid 4 said he was fine.. 3 said only slightly hungry... but then he didn't eat the grapes or the cup of soup we had... so I think he will be fine. ;) We will need to grab food in the morning for breakfast. .. and the close grocery store and bakery open at NINE. Going to look in a minute where an earlier one might be... (that we can walk to :lau waaaaaalking is goooooood!)

I wonder if DW feels the same :D

I sometimes wonder. :confused: Don't really know. BUT spouse cooked for me my favorite meal the night before I left town.... mentioned wanting to make sure I realized I should come back... so maybe I am missed. :gig

4 loads of laundry on the lines and num 5 in the wash! And it's only 2:00!
I'm on a roll! :lau

Rolling down the hill? It is hard to do that at my house without getting covered in goat poo. How about at your house?

I'm not sure how to start this post (By the way? So anyway? P.S.? For the Record?) so I'm just gonna say, my dad passed away this morning. I'm relieved that he's not suffering anymore! Here's one of my favorite pix of him with his 1945 J3 Piper Cub that he sold in order to buy my mom a wedding ring.
Ken Airplane 1.jpg

I'm not sure how to start this post (By the way? So anyway? P.S.? For the Record?) so I'm just gonna say, my dad passed away this morning. I'm relieved that he's not suffering anymore! Here's one of my favorite pix of him with his 1945 J3 Piper Cub that he sold in order to buy my mom a wedding ring.
View attachment 1242819
:hugs

A roller-coaster of emotions for sure!!!!

Condolences and my sympathy. :hugs Wish I had great words of comfort. Well....I always like funerals. I hope he gets a great one. :hugs

View attachment 1242819
So sorry you lost him but glad he's not suffering any more. My Dad was suffering post op for a week before he passed. I dream about him at times. He is missed. Hugs to you and yours!

View attachment 1242819

:hugs :hugs Sorry for your loss, Charlene. :hugs :hugs

thanks!

I forgot that everything is closed on Sunday... no grocery stores, no bakeries..... luckily we had enough food to be mostly fine. :confused: Restaurants are still open... but I was too tuckered. .... and not hungry enough to be inspired. Kid 4 said he was fine.. 3 said only slightly hungry... but then he didn't eat the grapes or the cup of soup we had... so I think he will be fine. ;) We will need to grab food in the morning for breakfast. .. and the close grocery store and bakery open at NINE. Going to look in a minute where an earlier one might be... (that we can walk to :lau waaaaaalking is goooooood!)

I sometimes wonder. :confused: Don't really know. BUT spouse cooked for me my favorite meal the night before I left town.... mentioned wanting to make sure I realized I should come back... so maybe I am missed. :gig

Rolling down the hill? It is hard to do that at my house without getting covered in goat poo. How about at your house?
Mud, goat poo, chicken, duck, turkey,goose dog...poo!
Rolling down hill isn't advised..:lau
View attachment 1242819
Oh Room! I'm so sorry! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
That's an amazing picture of him and what an awesome thing he did!:love:love

View attachment 1242819
No words, just these :hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom