Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hey, how bout that stuff they pour on puke when a kid throws up at school?
(surely you could confiscate a little of it?) :oops:
She didn't offer it to me and I didn't think to ask . :(

Thanks for asking.....

almost there....

3 hour delay leaving Frankfurt, somehow managed to still make it through Seattle fast enough to make our plane ... but then our luggage didn't.

It was all a comedy of errors. Son got to strip down and get his pants and belt xrayed in Frankfurt... they almost didn't let me go to "the room" for that fun... but when I said he was 14... they said OK... guess he looked older.

Then in Seattle we forgot one bag on the far side of the TSA body scan fun.... So they had to call out who had forgot a bag... then they thought the stack of comic books inside was a bomb... had to open it, scan for bomb residue and look at the books... yeah... this was when we were running for the plane...

we got to the plane right when they had started boarding... but our tickets no longer worked since the airline had already rebooked us on a later flight. ... getting the tickets redone... so that we were BACK on the flight was SLOW work... and we were no longer sitting together... yeppers.

Oh... and I lost my credit card... so on the last flight where the food was credit card only the kids would have starved... but a kind person let me pay them cash....

oh... I also lost my drivers license, maybe at a different place and time than the credit card. . .. no identity theft or illegal purchases... .. yet..... maybe I just threw them away... you never know... :old

Right now I am in Anchorage. . spent the night here, in a hotel, catching a ride in a few hours to get back home.

uh, nope now I am I on the way to Homer... In a limousine shuttle service. Need to pick up one other person.

It reeks of smoke though... and is kind of messy dirty... low end folks... very low end. It is 4 wheel drive though, so we don't spin out going over the pass through the snow.
:barniewow. That sounds like a total craptastorphy! :hugs

Gaba is working fine..... first two dose day I got drowsy... today Not so much... But TODAY I was able to walk for six minutes..... Woo Hoo. My goal is to eventually work up to fifteen minutes. worked off a woppin 18 calories... Knees are complaining... but they are complaining equally... just from use... not abuse...

The less pain I feel the more I feel I can do the more I can do the less pain I feel.

deb
:)

uh.... I would guess that could be a problem...

but don't ask me, ask @LittleLakePhil
It shouldn't..... As long as you don't have some high tech electric shifter..... But most are just mechanical...... Unless you have an Aztec .... They put the body computer down there.... And purple are always running then when the spill their coffee

I have to agree with CR :sick
leave em with momma for at least 5-6 weeks. Or at least let momma keep a couple. Take the eggs if you don't want her to hatch any. Taking them even after she starts sitting she would get over quicker, in my opinion. I sold momma and babies all together. :(
I had to throw out a bunch of frozen eggs the other day. :(
She didn't seem to really care. But she did cry a lot when I pulled her babies away last time I think it was about 4 or 5 weeks. . They were almost fully feathered but not quite. So I should probably plan to keep them longer before I sell/give away any next time if I'm gonna let her hatch them. :hmm

20180216_190007.jpg

And they're off....I tried hard to get a good pic

Even drove clear to the other side of town and got a pic as they left town along Lake Superior.... But the dogs move so fast they any closer pics were blurry and I couldn't figure out how to speed up shutter speed....I should have took video and taken a still pic of the vid....

Attachments

• 20180216_192426.jpg
    20180216_192426.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I had to throw out a bunch of frozen eggs the other day. :(
She didn't seem to really care. But she did cry a lot when I pulled her babies away last time I think it was about 4 or 5 weeks. . They were almost fully feathered but not quite. So I should probably plan to keep them longer before I sell/give away any next time if I'm gonna let her hatch them. :hmm
Pretty much throwing most of my eggs away these days.... They freeze every day....

Back
Top Bottom