Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I couldn't remember what you had next..:oops:
Hope it goes well!! :fl:fl:hugs
Biggest CT scan yet... they will be mapping my innards. Both Idoine IV injection for contrast but also Barium milk shake for contrast.... Iodine for spotting cancer and Barium for bowels....

I may wind up Christening the CT scanner, with Barium.... Probably not the first time. I am told it tends to go right through ....

Oh and I get my tattoos too.... Actually AM looking forward to that... Odd soul that I am.

deb

@LittleLakePhil
Don't know whether you can answer this or not, but I figure it's worth a shot.
Can a small (like 10 ton) log splitter be made into, for instance, a 25 ton by changing the hydraulic cylinder, and possibly the engine?
Just to add in to the mix... Are you beefing up the splitting head and the attachment point?

deb

Biggest CT scan yet... they will be mapping my innards. Both Idoine IV injection for contrast but also Barium milk shake for contrast.... Iodine for spotting cancer and Barium for bowels....

I may wind up Christening the CT scanner, with Barium.... Probably not the first time. I am told it tends to go right through ....

Oh and I get my tattoos too.... Actually AM looking forward to that... Odd soul that I am.

deb
Not fun for sure! But a christening would serve em right for making ya drink that nasty stuff!:sick :lau

What kind of tattoo ya getting?:D:pop

Yes the previous owners were in their 70’s and the carpet is beautiful. But it makes me want to pull my hair out with 3 boys.
Yep Yep.... no three boys but Dogs Goats chickens and ME. Actually the burber cleans up pretty well. But My roommate had a dog with incontinence... put a pretty good stain perminantly.... sigh.

I would prefer either Bamboo. But the sand would cause me no end of grief. So best for me would be Tile made to look like wood and Area carpets for warmth.

deb

Not fun for sure! But a christening would serve em right for making ya drink that nasty stuff!:sick :lau

What kind of tattoo ya getting?:D:pop
LOL.... Tattoo to mark start and stop points for the radiation. About the size of a freckle... And BLUE. one of my favorite colors.

Though After its all over I may get a rose .... Very fine black lines. then I can color it myself with eyeshadow.

deb

Mug is due this week.

72C205C9-EBB3-40AA-808C-6133E282AC5A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom