Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Things calmed down for you since the fair?
Yes and no. Had the fun with my kids home for the weekend and the lice outbreak. Now they are back at school and hopefully all the little critters are dead and I don't have to go get my daughter again.

Now we are trying to get mice out of our house.
somad.gif
Bad year for mice all around.

We have a split county so we have two fairs that we can show in. I will be taking one bird to it. My little black banty Cochin cockerel. I thought I had him sold. Been talking to a lady the last two days, she was planning on coming today then last night I was checking in with her and I could tell the conversation had shifted, she said she was re-thinking as somone else had given her a roo yesterday.
barnie.gif

Yes and no. Had the fun with my kids home for the weekend and the lice outbreak. Now they are back at school and hopefully all the little critters are dead and I don't have to go get my daughter again.

somad.gif

We have a split county so we have two fairs that we can show in. I will be taking one bird to it. My little black banty Cochin cockerel. I thought I had him sold. Been talking to a lady the last two days, she was planning on coming today then last night I was checking in with her and I could tell the conversation had shifted, she said she was re-thinking as somone else had given her a roo yesterday.
barnie.gif

That's a bummer about the cockerel. Hopefully he does well at the fair.

somad.gif

barnie.gif
i hate mice, and squirrels
good luck at the fair, hopefully he sells

That's a bummer about the cockerel. Hopefully he does well at the fair.
It is a very small fair. I am mostly taking him to see if I can get him sold. He got a 1st at the last one. This one has slightly different catagories so we will see what happens.

Thanks. Me too. I am down to 6 from 8 but still need to get rid of at least 3 more. I am going to deliver on (hopefully) this Thursday or Friday. I am giving him away as I know the family and they don't have much. He's a good boy, but his colors are a bit off.

Good morning! I didn't sleep much either Phil but it's because my sinuses are crammed full of crud.....:sick

I here you... Finally nodded off about 6am.....sick as heck .
Sinuses ,sore throat ,fever .... Cough..... :sick

Morning Pondites.

Sorry to hear about the sleepless nights.

Sleepless nights - sometimes very good/generally not good.  Good morning, Pond Perps.

Unfortunately I have an overabundance of them. The plus side is I can usually
Catch up with my friend Rav....

Sinuses ,sore throat ,fever .... Cough.....
sickbyc.gif

I hope you feel better
hugs.gif

any babies to report?
or did i miss a post
hide.gif

Yes and no.  Had the fun with my kids home for the weekend and the lice outbreak.  Now they are back at school and hopefully all the little critters are dead and I don't have to go get my daughter again.  

Now we are trying to get mice out of our house.  :mad:   Bad year for mice all around.

We have a split county so we have two fairs that we can show in.  I will be taking one bird to it.  My little black banty Cochin cockerel.  I thought I had him sold.  Been talking to a lady the last two days, she was planning on coming today then last night I was checking in with her and I could tell the conversation had shifted, she said she was re-thinking as somone else had given her a roo yesterday.  :barnie

Dang. Sorry she backed out on you. I hate when that happens. The gal that took my one LO rooster was supposed to come back yesterday for the one that I let escape, but says she is coming today. Hubby said she will not come. I said I already got paid, so whatever lol

I HATE MICE! :barnie

Sinuses ,sore throat ,fever .... Cough..... :sick

So instead of sleeping together, you two stay awake together. ;)

Back
Top Bottom