Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

If I wasn't tried I wouldn't think life was normal :confused:  Didn't sleep Saturday night and every time I nodded off Sunday somebody woke me up :barnie . Daughter won't go in the coops with the roosters so didn't gather any eggs Sunday . After driving 500 miles I had to take care of the eggs and unload the car. I'll never understand why women pack so much stuff for an overnight trip. :confused: I didn't get the eggs locked down last night like I planned  and had chicks hatching in the turners this morning before I had the hatching cabinet ready . Had 8 out at dark and a bunch of pips . These cabinets :idunno they start hatching on day 19 every time and it's making me more nuts . Temps staying at 99 to 100 and I don't understand it . At first I thought it was the lighter breeds but I have Marans hatched already too.  But life is good ad I just as happy as a chicken on a fresh bug  . Got it figured out If I sleep an extra thirty minutes a night for my next three lives I'll catch up on all the sleep I've missed in this one :th :frow

Glad you made it back from your trip. Extra packing is normal. What's there to understand? :D

Fyi, the self-blue OEGBs that my broody just hatched had pipped on late day 18. I wasn't home, but I'm sure they hatched on day 19. I assumed because its been so hot outside, plus they are bantams, but they are fine and dandy! I barely touched those eggs. Candled them two or three times is all.

It's a girl!!

Congrats!
Hope they enjoy the new school. I switched schools between 9th and 10th grades. My mother remarried and we moved. I hated it at the time, but it turned out to be a great thing in the long run.
We are retired military. By the time the kids were born, they were moving my husband every year or two years. Between K and 5th grade, my son went to 5 different schools. Both my kids have learned to adapt to new situations very well.

Howdy howdy.....

frow.gif

Another sleepless night in Philville.

hugs.gif

Good morning! I didn't sleep much either Phil but it's because my sinuses are crammed full of crud.....
sickbyc.gif
hugs.gif

Morning Pondites.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom