Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Dang. Sorry she backed out on you. I hate when that happens. The gal that took my one LO rooster was supposed to come back yesterday for the one that I let escape, but says she is coming today. Hubby said she will not come. I said I already got paid, so whatever lol
I HATE MICE!
barnie.gif

So instead of sleeping together, you two stay awake together.
wink.png
now you can get paid twice for him
i have had a mouse run up my arm out of the grain bin first thing in the morning, That'll wake ya right up!
lol

Good morning! I didn't sleep much either Phil but it's because my sinuses are crammed full of crud.....
sickbyc.gif
Quote:

Oh, you poor guys - so sorry to hear you are under the weather. As a lifelong sinus sufferer I can definitely sympathize --- especially now that we have moved to a state that requires an Rx for the only stuff that does anything to clear me up......the only good news is that a 30 minute drive takes me across the state line to where I can get some, at least for now, not sure if that will change once my ID says I'm a resident here
hmm.png

i hate mice, and squirrels
good luck at the fair, hopefully he sells
I don't mind them much, OUTSIDE where they belong.

Yes and no. Had the fun with my kids home for the weekend and the lice outbreak. Now they are back at school and hopefully all the little critters are dead and I don't have to go get my daughter again.

Now we are trying to get mice out of our house.
somad.gif
Bad year for mice all around.

We have a split county so we have two fairs that we can show in. I will be taking one bird to it. My little black banty Cochin cockerel. I thought I had him sold. Been talking to a lady the last two days, she was planning on coming today then last night I was checking in with her and I could tell the conversation had shifted, she said she was re-thinking as somone else had given her a roo yesterday.
barnie.gif

Oh no - lice! Horrible, horrible things - and they can be a buggar to get rid of, even when you do exactly what all the "experts" say you should do. Are you an essential oil person? There are things you can use to help prevent future infestations if you are.
What a bummer about the deal falling through - hopefully you are successful in getting him sold via the fair.

This birthday business seems contagious! Happy birthday PF! Hope you get spoiled rotten
1f604.png

Back
Top Bottom