Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Too right, Rav! I wouldn't mind but as a blh - there's as much meat on a 6 week old chick - so there'd be only enough for one person, on a good day. Still, on the upside, my pretend araucana gives me some nice blue eggs, so i can almost forgive the breeder
1f60f.png

She's a lovely girl and lays gorgeous eggs, don't knock her too much... ;)

Did they both come from the same breeder?

Good morning one and all - hope its a good to start to the week for everyone

Good morning - what a great wish to start the week off with!
I think his abstinence is the current problem
big_smile.png
Perhaps he hears a calling to the monastery?

Maybe he just isn't attracted to them.
tongue.png

But seriously, I think I'd separate him for a few hours, or even a day or more. Let his hormones load up, then maybe he'll be happier to see them.
LOL - or they aren't into him?

My oldest sister went into labor earlier this morning.
fl.gif
Best wishes for a safe and speedy delivery and happy healthy mum and baby!

Good morning - what a great wish to start the week off with! Perhaps he hears a calling to the monastery? LOL - or they aren't into him? Best wishes for a safe and speedy delivery and happy healthy mum and baby!
She had the baby maybe an hour after they left. (And its 45 minutes to the midwife, though I'm pretty sure my brother in law made it there a lot faster)

It's a girl!!
Guess I should have kept reading before posting my reply - congratulations to all involved!

Red letter day here today - DS's first day at his new school. I like the way they do it here, today was incoming freshmen and all new students, everyone else starts tomorrow. I think giving them a chance to get familiar with the buildings (there are four "wings" all joined by breezeways between each) and maybe get to know others who are also new before being swallowed up by the masses is a great approach. DS was fairly worried about getting lost, so hopefully today makes him more comfortable. He is also determined to walk home, so we'll see how that goes - at least it's a pretty direct route.

Guess I should have kept reading before posting my reply - congratulations to all involved!

Red letter day here today - DS's first day at his new school.  I like the way they do it here, today was incoming freshmen and all new students, everyone else starts tomorrow.  I think giving them a chance to get familiar with the buildings (there are four "wings" all joined by breezeways between each) and maybe get to know others who are also new before being swallowed up by the masses is a great approach.  DS was fairly worried about getting lost, so hopefully today makes him more comfortable.  He is also determined to walk home, so we'll see how that goes - at least it's a pretty direct route.

:lol:

Good morning - what a great wish to start the week off with! Perhaps he hears a calling to the monastery? LOL - or they aren't into him?
:gig unfertilized. Love it :lau
Guess I should have kept reading before posting my reply - congratulations to all involved! Red letter day here today - DS's first day at his new school. I like the way they do it here, today was incoming freshmen and all new students, everyone else starts tomorrow. I think giving them a chance to get familiar with the buildings (there are four "wings" all joined by breezeways between each) and maybe get to know others who are also new before being swallowed up by the masses is a great approach. DS was fairly worried about getting lost, so hopefully today makes him more comfortable. He is also determined to walk home, so we'll see how that goes - at least it's a pretty direct route.
Hope they enjoy the new school. I switched schools between 9th and 10th grades. My mother remarried and we moved. I hated it at the time, but it turned out to be a great thing in the long run.

Hope they enjoy the new school. I switched schools between 9th and 10th grades. My mother remarried and we moved. I hated it at the time, but it turned out to be a great thing in the long run.

I *really* hope he likes it -- that was the one big hesitation to our decision to move like we did, and we talked about it with him a lot including a total willingness to wait until he was out of high school (this is his sophmore year), so I really need this to turn out to be a positive change for him.

Back
Top Bottom