Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Biker Chick...:lau
20180620_202429.jpg

Dh is now moving his bike.;)

Sinking Pugs Biker chicks. A barn picture I wish I had :thStill working on Bens pool .Covered the bottom with water an had to pump it out and try to get the liner straighter :barnieWouldn't be so bad cept the blood pressure pill makes me dizzy . I forget and stand up to fast and almost pass out . Did it more than once today .:( I did get the liner straighter and covered the deep end and a little of the shallow end with water just before dark. Sop maybe tomorrow if the storms aren't to bad :fl I can pull some of the wrinkles out and fill it or at least make a good start .It'll take two days to fill it full . Going out on a late night hunt . Something bit the head off one of my little chickens last night .And then bit the whole leg off another . Did it right through the cage :idunno thinking coon or possum . Must have grabbed the head when the little chicken stuck it through the wire , And the leg :idunnoAnyhow varmint must expire :mad:

Sinking Pugs Biker chicks. A barn picture I wish I had :thStill working on Bens pool .Covered the bottom with water an had to pump it out and try to get the liner straighter :barnieWouldn't be so bad cept the blood pressure pill makes me dizzy . I forget and stand up to fast and almost pass out . Did it more than once today .:( I did get the liner straighter and covered the deep end and a little of the shallow end with water just before dark. Sop maybe tomorrow if the storms aren't to bad :fl I can pull some of the wrinkles out and fill it or at least make a good start .It'll take two days to fill it full . Going out on a late night hunt . Something bit the head off one of my little chickens last night .And then bit the whole leg off another . Did it right through the cage :idunno thinking coon or possum . Must have grabbed the head when the little chicken stuck it through the wire , And the leg :idunnoAnyhow varmint must expire :mad:
Dang it. Stupid varmints. :rant

Be careful with yer bad self there friend. :p
Don't need to be passing out in the pool!

Probably a coon.

I have the same summer colors.

:lau This also describes a lot of 20-30 year olds these days. :gig
:gig

Lucky birds...:lau

Ouch! :(

So true.. :lau:gig

He was beautiful...:love:love:love
We had a good time, and i had a lawn chair in a shady spot so no sunburn!:D
It was a little cloudy but that kept it comfortably cool and the kids and dh enjoyed the water.:love
View attachment 1438355 View attachment 1438356 View attachment 1438357
:love

Back
Top Bottom