Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Bravo! That's a good looking meal!!! Keep up the good work buddy! You are an inspiration to us all! :clap
Im not telling to be an inspiration im just fighting the urge to do the deed.....i cannot st hire it will turn out......i was real bad last night abs this morning. It comes in waves and some of them are harsh..... and catch me off guard.

I had a Graves disease messed me big time took me to 70 lbs looked like a refugee from concentration camp muscle all gone .. then it started on my vision we kinda through everything at it steroids radiation to the eye sockets will never know why but stopped taking more I kinda figure God was done with me :frow and I am a stubborn gals on top got my muscle back too :wee

Made my way to the legion.
Couldn't get this site to work last night.
Don't know what was up with it. View attachment 1993658
Had perch dinner.....3rd actual meal ive eaten but im down over 30 pounds look about a good weight for me. I need to start looking good.

that looks really good. Glad you ate something.

Good Morning, Pond!
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the snow and frost in the trees are sparkling like diamonds in the sunlight! Oh, and I think my anitbiotics have kicked in because I feel great today! (Or maybe I'm feeling the effects of the Prednisone.)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Yep... shipping is hard.

Do you have enough of the d'uccle from her to breed?

I only have a trio. The male is porcelain and I have a female porcelain, the other female is golden neck. I can’t remember the specifics, but there’s one unknown factor in mine that will determine the color of offspring with the porcelain over the GN. I guess there are two different ways to get porcelain (or maybe it’s the GN?), so it depends which way it was created as to what it will produce when crossed. :confused:
I’ll just hatch them and see. :p

Do you know?

Last edited:
I only have a trio. The male is porcelain and I have a female porcelain, the other female is golden neck. I can’t remember the specifics, but there’s one unknown factor in mine that will determine the color of offspring with the porcelain over the GN. I guess there are two different ways to get porcelain (or maybe it’s the GN?), so it depends which way it was created as to what it will produce when crossed. :confused:
I’ll just hatch them and see. :p

Do you know?
Nope, I don't.... I have drooled over those colors...but never had them or bred them.

Whenever I have color questions I peruse that kippenjungle site.

Back
Top Bottom